Pages

5.25.2014

GoVoxBox



I received three flavors of #NextStep shakes from @Influenster  #GoVoxBox and the Jaxx shaker cup, for testing purposes. I have tried all three flavors.
First, the berry I did not like. I was expecting it to be really tasty. But it had a strange aftertaste and was way too sweet.
Next I tried Vanilla it was also super sweet but definitely better than the Berry. I would not purchase it though.
Last I tried the Chocolate as I was expecting it to be the best one any way. It sure was! I still feel like it is not enough for a whole meal replacement though.
The shaker cup works pretty well. Only complaint is that sometimes powder gets stuck on the Jaxx and wont come off. Doesn't happen every time though.
From them I also received Profoot Triad Orthotics which are amazingly comfortable in my sneakers at the gym, Profoot Pedi Rock which is amazing and gives me smooth feet! 
Aqua Spa Bath Soak in Lavender/Chamomile it smells so good and is so relaxing! 
Muller yogurt coupon I tried the Raspberry and Dark chocolate. It was really yummy and I have already bought more. 
Blue Diamond Blueberry almonds. I honestly didn't know almonds could get any better!





0 opinion(s):

Post a Comment