Pages

8.31.2011

Don't drink the water.

I knew eventually it would happen. Someone would say something that would make me want to scream. Now, I know it's not their fault they don't know everything I have been through in the past couple months. But what am I supposed to do besides stand here and smile? Everyday it is like pretending everything is okay and how I am fine with it all. How am I supposed to be okay with struggling for infertility for over 6 years, having a miscarriage, and having both of my ovaries removed? How is it not that bad to some people. Especially the ones who have children. How is you having arthritis worse than everything I've gone through? It all just keeps piling up. I am sick of being belittled about what happened. Yes, I get at least it wasn't cancerous, but really that's the least of my worries when all I can ever think about is never having my own children. I am bitter and the feeling sucks sometimes. Sometimes there is comfort in it, though. I just don't get how people that shouldn't have children can and others can't. I often find myself wondering what I did to deserve all this crap. I can't stand that saying 'Everything happens for a reason.' Well if there is a reason for this all. Someone please tell me.

1 opinion(s):

Teresa said...

My heart aches for you because I know this feeling so well....

What you should do is get out and go do something, something fun that doesnt make you constantly think of your infertility, Have a moment to yourself...

Just know your not alone <3

Post a Comment