Pages

5.30.2014

#GoPROFOOT Product Review

I received the Profoot Triad Orthotic Insole and the Profoot PediRock from Influenster.com for testing purposes.
First, let's start with the Triad Orthotic Insoles I put these in my sneakers for working out. I have used them the past 2 weeks and they make my feet feel so comfy. Usually I have foot pain and with these it helps them so much. It is so easy to just put into your shoe and if you need to you can use the little glue dots to hold it in place. I haven't had any issues with them slipping around though. So far I have no complaints. And that is a good thing! 
I have used the Pedi Rock a couple of times. As my feet are very rough I am one of those people who always forget to take care of my skin. This rock is amazing though. It is squishy so that it is not difficult to hold or use on your foot. I am very pleased with this product. 
I can for sure say that when these are ready to be replaced I will happily spend money on them!!


0 opinion(s):

Post a Comment