Pages

4.22.2011

Friday Night Leftovers (I Haven't Blogged in Forever Edition)

Finally it's Friday!!

  • Obviously, I feel like it's been a long week. I am on day 5 of working 6 straight days. The joys of working somewhere where there are only 3 people. 
  • I actually love my job though, how often does that happen.
  • I bake dog treats. It's really fun.
  • My last post was in August. I am really going to try to keep up with this from now on. 
  • I've changed my blogs name. I love it now.
  • I have a new blog design courtesy of: http://moozoodesigns.com/ She's pretty awesome!! 
  • Things have been so out of sorts lately. But I' need to dedicate an actual post to that. 
  • Three of my dogs have kennels now. It's been the best thing. 
  • Worst part of that is when we leave the house two of them bark really high pitched like they're screaming. 
  • I wish the rain would stay away and it would just be sunny and warm. I could also do without the humidity. Thank you. 
  • What do you do when you don't agree with a friends choices? Really bad choices. I think it;s at the point where the friendship is done. 
  • We threw a surprise party for a friend last Saturday. She's still surprised. 
And with that head on over to Danifred for the rest of Friday Night Leftovers. 

5 opinion(s):

Anonymous said...

I no longer speak to a friend who made a really bad decision (I tried to stick by her but finally it was too much for me. I never once made her feel like though she had to do it MY way or else). It is definitely a tough situation! :-(

Megan said...

I have a friend who also made a really bad choice and I have a hard time finding respect for her...that makes a friendship difficult...hard to do...

The Captain's Wife said...

Here from fnl

Ahhh friends and their choices....if you go read through some of my posts I have had a relationship like that. I had to "break up" with her. I am a firm believer that you should share your thoughts with your friend. Smetimes putting it out there makes a huge difference to them. They may not be able to go back and change their choice, but it may make them think about it differently the next time. But there is a time when you may need to just walk away. Good luck.

Danifred said...

I think sometimes you just have to cut your losses and move on with some people. It's sad, but I think sometimes a necessity.

Baking dog treats sounds awesome! Love that idea.

Sarah said...

That is rough about the friend. Sometimes you just have to end things. I had to break up with my best friend from high school because of some major differences. And if you've lost respect for her, well I find you can never get that back. Good luck!

Post a Comment